The COMPLIANCE PRO REGISTER is a unique* initiative in Belgium that was established to provide executives and employees in charge with the implementation and the administration of the compliance procedures and policies an affordable and practical recognition, a focal point for national and international discussion, a structure for educational events and a community for professional cooperation between compliance professionals.
(*outside the financial sector and insurance)
IT’S COMPLETELY FREE TO APPLY AND TO BE REGISTERED!
Your access to the COMPLIANCE PRO REGISTER doesn’t require the payment of any fee, but applicants should consider the following membership requirements:
- ACADEMIC: Successful completion of a recognized university Master education
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of work during the immediate past 9 years in one or more compliance role(s) which demonstrate(s) the applicant has exercised essential skills and qualities, including business integrity.
- OR TRAINING: Successfully completing our COMPLIANCE PRO REGISTER TRAINING or the Business Ethics and Compliance Management certificate by the Louvain School of Management of the Université Catholique de Louvain, and filling during the next three years following the training a compliance role within a company or demonstrating a valid continued education in the field during the period.
The access to the COMPLIANCE PRO REGISTER is conditional to the final approval by the Steering Committee. This process should normally take about 4 weeks but might take up to 90 days.
The partners reserve the right to modify these conditions at any time without prior notice.
All registered professionals have the option not to appear on the list here under, that is publicly accessible online. It is thus possible to be registered without having your name published on the website (if your name appears and you want to remove it, or update any information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
On 5 September 2018, the registered compliance professionals are (all other names are whether pending approval or prefer not to appear):
- Eric Both, Director, EXPORT CONTROL GROUP INTERNATIONAL, Oostvoorne, The Netherlands
- Mona Caroline Chammas, Attorney & Integrity Director, GOVERN&LAW, Brussels, Belgium
- Marc Cools, Full professor criminology, GHENT UNIVERSITY, Ghent, Belgium
- Bart de Bie, Partner, I-FORCE CVBA, Erpe-Mere, Belgium
- Els De Bruyne, Director EMEA compliance Center of Expertise, STRYKER, Zaventem, Belgium
- Yvan De Mesmaeker, Secretary general, EUROPEAN CORPORATE SECURITY ASSOCIATION – ECSA, Grimbergen, Belgium
- Frederic Depretz, Group General Counsel, JF HILLEBRAND GROUP, Antwerp, Belgium
- Sari Depreeuw, Lawyer |Partner, DALDEWOLF, Brussels, Belgium
- Helen De Roo, Senior Manager Forensic Investigations EMEA, JOHSON CONTROLS, Diegem (Brussels), Belgium
- Martim Della Valle, Vice President, Global Compliance, Antitrust and Litigation, ANHEUSER BUSCH INBEV NV/SA, Leuven, Belgium
- Johan Evers, Tehnical Export Compliance Officer, MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (FLANDERS) – STRATEGIC TRADE CONTROLS UNIT, Brussels, Belgium
- Frederic Gerniers, Group Compliance Manager, NV BEKAERT sa, Zwevegem, Belgium
- Bert Gevers, Attorney, Partner, LOYENS & LOEFF, Brussels, Belgium
- Stéphane Goddé, Senior Manager, KPMG, Zaventem, Belgium
- Geert Goossens, Group Compliance Officer, CREDENDO, Brussels, Belgium
- Jean-Marc Gollier, Senior Counsel, EUBELIUS, Brussels, Belgium
- Johan Ideler, Director Asset Protection & Compliance, DELHAIZE LE LION/DE LEEUW, Brussels, Belgium
- Véronique Koninckx, Co-Founder, MSBD sprl-s, Boussu-en-Fagne (Couvin), Belgium
- Peter Leyman, Executive Director Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, EY BELGIUM, Diegem, Belgium
- Aude Mahy, Attorney-at-law, LOYENS & LOEFF, Brussels, Belgium
- Cedric Mulfinger, Global Business Compliance Program Manager, Silly, Belgium
- Cindy Peeters, Advisor Export Formalities, FEDERATION OF BELGIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE, Brussels, Belgium
- Michael Peeters, Head of Unit, Strategic Goods Control Unit, FLEMISH DEPT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, Brussels, Belgium
- Angelica Rojas, Manager Governance, Regulatory and Risk/ Risk Advisory, DELOITTE BEDRIJFSREVISOREN, Zaventem, Belgium
- Carla Saeyvoet, Benelux Compliance Manager, BAYER, Diegem, Belgium
- Cassandra Scholliers, Audit Director EMEA, INGERSOLL RAND, Brussels, Belgium
- Natasha Seghers, Senior Legal Counsel, SCHRÉDER SA, Brussels, Belgium
- Anja Siebel, Director Ethics & Compliance EMEA, AVNET, Machelen, Belgium
- Roberto Soprano, Senior Manager, PwC, Brussels, Belgium
- Trisevgeni Stavropoulos, Head of Compliance, ANTWERP WORLD DIAMOND CENTRE (AWDC), Antwerp, Belgium
- David Szafran, Attorney, Counsel, EUBELIUS, Brussels, Belgium
- Katinka Tattersall, Legal Director, EMEA Compliance Counsel & Global Fair Competition Counsel, JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL, Brussels, Belgium
- Anne Van der Zwalmen, Senior legal consultant – interim and project management, CROZZWORKS, Vilvoorde, Belgium
- Frederik Verhasselt, Partner Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, EY BELGIUM, Diegem, Belgium
- Hugo Verschoren, Manager and owner, GOVER TRADE TECHNOLOGIES, Antwerp, Belgium