The Compliance Pro Register is a community to share information and take initiatives.
Besides gathering regularly during round-tables, all registered compliance professionals have the opportunity to share relevant information within the community and setup new initiatives.
A team of experienced compliance professionals issued from the partnering organisations compose the steering committee of the initiative.
The role of the Steering Committee is:
- Define and promote together a relevant agenda of activities and communications strategy for enhancing the cooperation among compliance professionals in Belgium, raising the knowledge and enthusiasm of the next generation of compliance professionals in Belgium and supporting ethics and compliance in the corporate life in Belgium;
- Review and approve the applications to the Compliance Pro Register.
During the meeting of the Steering committee on June 29th, 2018, it has been decided that activities should provide members of the Compliance Pro Register and the relevant networks of the compliancepro.be’s partners (FEB, ICC Belgium, Belgian Chambers and Transparency International Belgium) with an opportunity to
- meet among compliance professionals in a
- non-commercial environment that
- is friendly, comfortable and accessible but nevertheless
- providing one or two subject matter contents